Our Tex-Mex take on a stuffed pepper! A quick and easy meal to make that feeds plenty and always leaves leftovers.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
½ cup Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
1 cup brown rice
1lb Goodstock Angus Ground Chuck
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon Mexican seasoning
1 can (8oz) black beans
1 can (8oz) corn
1 teaspoon minced garlic
4 bell peppers (any color)
- 1/8 cup chopped green onion
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium pan, cook ground chuck over medium heat until brown.
3. In a separate pan, bring water to a boil and cook brown rice according to package directions.
4. In a large bowl, combine rice, ground chuck, and Mexican seasoning. Once combined mix in corn, beans, green onion, and salsa.
5. Halve bell peppers, arrange flat in a 9"x13" pan.
6. With a spoon, fill peppers with mixture and top with Mexican shredded cheese.
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.