Citrus Infused Avocado Salad with Tortilla Chips
Prep Time: 10 minutes, plus 1 hour to chill
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 bunches of cilantro, chopped (leaves only)
- 10 large avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 8 large Roma tomatoes, diced into ¾” cubes
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. bag of tortilla chips
Mix the olive oil, orange juice, vinegar, lime juice, honey and cilantro in a large bowl. Add the avocado, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Mix gently. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Serve with the tortilla chips.