One of our most underrated items in the butcher shop are our pre-made Italian meatballs. Try them yourself with this 5 step, 5 ingredient recipe that is sure to make your weeknight dinner plans a breeze.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: ~20 minutes
8 slider buns
8 Goodstock Italian Meatballs
1/2 cup of your favorite pasta sauce
- 3 slices of mozzarella cheese
- Dash of Parmesan
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake meatballs until fully cooked.
2. Arrange the bottoms of the buns on a sheet pan.
3. Put a spoonful of pasta sauce on each bun followed by a meatball. Top meatballs with quartered sliced mozzarella cheese.
4. Add the tops of the buns. Cover pan with foil and bake the sliders for 10 minutes.
5. Remove the foil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.