Goodstock Italian Meatball Sheet-Pan Sliders
This week (Wednesday Oct 12- Oct 16) only, we've got frozen pork butts on sale for $1 off/lb at the Butcher Shop! That makes these feed the whole family cuts only 2.99/lb.
Celebrate Crocktober with these 10 minute prep Carnitas for a weeknight dinner no-brainer.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 7 hours on low OR 4 hours on high
8 Slider Buns
8 Goodstock Italian Meatballs
1/2 Cup of Pasta Sauce
- Dash of Parmesan
- 3 slices of Mozzarella
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake the meatballs until fully cooked.
2. Arrange the bottoms of the buns on a sheet pan.
3. Put a spoonful of pasta sauce on each bun followed by a meatball. Top meatballs with quartered sliced mozzarella cheese.
4. Add the tops of the buns. Cover pan with foil and bake the sliders for 10 additional minutes.
5. Remove foil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.